The Tico Times Weekly Digest: December 9, 2019
Thanks for watching The Tico Times Weekly Digest, where we catch up on the latest news in Costa Rica.
This video was filmed and produced by Nate Doughty.
Check out the stories mentioned in this video below and don’t forget to stay up-to-date on Costa Rica news at TicoTimes.net.
- United Nations asks Costa Rica to expedite procedures for refugee requests
- Costa Rica opens UN climate meeting with call for concrete actions
- Environmental organizations denounce pineapple farm that could impact Térraba-Sierpe National Wetlands
- ‘Safe December’ initiative will increase police presence in Costa Rica as new year approaches
- Collaboration with U.S. helps Costa Rica inaugurate new air surveillance plane
- 5 ways to become a legal resident of Costa Rica
- TBT: John F. Kennedy’s speech at UCR in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica reforms laws to ‘pay off a historic debt’ to protect rights of those with HIV/AIDS
——————————— Follow The Tico Times: —————————
You may be interested
Costa Rica announces new health measures as coronavirus tally reaches 295Alejandro Zúñiga - March 28, 2020
Costa Rica has confirmed 295 cases of the novel coronavirus, the Health Ministry announced Saturday afternoon. The figure marks a…
News briefs: President laments amount of Friday night trafficThe Tico Times - March 28, 2020
The coronavirus pandemic has impacted daily life in Costa Rica, which has declared a State of Emergency and enacted sweeping…
Costa Rica plans new economic measures as coronavirus cases reach 263Alejandro Zúñiga - March 27, 2020
Costa Rica has confirmed 263 cases of the novel coronavirus, the Health Ministry announced Friday afternoon. The figure marks a…