The Tico Times Weekly Digest: December 9, 2019
Thanks for watching The Tico Times Weekly Digest, where we catch up on the latest news in Costa Rica.
This video was filmed and produced by Nate Doughty.
Check out the stories mentioned in this video below and don’t forget to stay up-to-date on Costa Rica news at TicoTimes.net.
- United Nations asks Costa Rica to expedite procedures for refugee requests
- Costa Rica opens UN climate meeting with call for concrete actions
- Environmental organizations denounce pineapple farm that could impact Térraba-Sierpe National Wetlands
- ‘Safe December’ initiative will increase police presence in Costa Rica as new year approaches
- Collaboration with U.S. helps Costa Rica inaugurate new air surveillance plane
- 5 ways to become a legal resident of Costa Rica
- TBT: John F. Kennedy’s speech at UCR in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica reforms laws to ‘pay off a historic debt’ to protect rights of those with HIV/AIDS
——————————— Follow The Tico Times: —————————
You may be interested
Costa Rica approves law punishing street sexual harassment with jail and finesAFP and The Tico Times - July 14, 2020
Costa Rica's Legislative Assembly on Tuesday passed a law that criminalizes street sexual harassment and punishes it with prison terms…
Costa Rica coronavirus updates for July 14, 2020Alejandro Zúñiga - July 14, 2020
Costa Rica confirmed 446 new cases of the coronavirus over the past day, totaling 8,482 cumulative known cases, the Health…
Panama hospitals on verge of collapse as virus cases surgeJuan José Rodríguez / AFP - July 14, 2020
Hospitals in Panama are on the brink of collapse as coronavirus cases spike in the Central American country worst hit…