The Tico Times Weekly Digest: December 9, 2019
Thanks for watching The Tico Times Weekly Digest, where we catch up on the latest news in Costa Rica.
This video was filmed and produced by Nate Doughty.
Check out the stories mentioned in this video below and don’t forget to stay up-to-date on Costa Rica news at TicoTimes.net.
- United Nations asks Costa Rica to expedite procedures for refugee requests
- Costa Rica opens UN climate meeting with call for concrete actions
- Environmental organizations denounce pineapple farm that could impact Térraba-Sierpe National Wetlands
- ‘Safe December’ initiative will increase police presence in Costa Rica as new year approaches
- Collaboration with U.S. helps Costa Rica inaugurate new air surveillance plane
- 5 ways to become a legal resident of Costa Rica
- TBT: John F. Kennedy’s speech at UCR in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica reforms laws to ‘pay off a historic debt’ to protect rights of those with HIV/AIDS
——————————— Follow The Tico Times: —————————
You may be interested
Costa Rica reopens to key tourism market as it welcomes Mexican visitorsAlejandro Zúñiga - September 26, 2020
Costa Rica will open its doors to the arrival of tourists from Mexico, after considering a drop in reported Covid-19…
Costa Rica tourism: What states might be allowed next? [updated]Alejandro Zúñiga - September 26, 2020
Since September 1, Costa Rica has welcomed tourists from a growing number of U.S. states. According to Gustavo Segura, Costa…
Costa Rica coronavirus updates for Friday, September 25Alejandro Zúñiga - September 25, 2020
Costa Rica announced 17 new coronavirus-related deaths over the last day for a total of 812, according to official data…