Heredia Hills Estate (COD 1008) – Read On! For Sale
Price: $850,000 | Negotiable
Construction Area: 7,500 M2
- Property: 2 Hectares (5 acres).
- Construction: over 7,500 sq ft.
- Main House offers 6 bedrooms / 7 Bathrooms.
- Exquisite exotic woods throughout home.
- Live-in maid’s quarters.
- Two 2-car garages.
- A 2-bedroom guesthouse; furnished, with attention to detail.
- Exquisite landscaped gardens of tropical foliage and exotic flowers.
- The owner/builder has well over $150,000 invested in the gardens alone.
- Domestic Employee Quarters: 2-bedroom, and a 1-bedroom house (both furnished and with appliances).
- 3 separate storage buildings/work areas.
- Dog kennels.
- Modern greenhouse to grow exotic orchids and plants.
- River borders property below.
- Potential for an Infinity Pool located in front of the recreation area and entertainment area.
- ALL furniture is INCLUDED! This includes fine antiques and art from all over the world.
- Built-in appliances are included in the sales price.
- This estate house was approved for a hotel site which is invaluable to its future worth.
- State-of-the-art security system with cameras, offering virtual surveillance from any Internet connection worldwide.
You may be interested
Costa Rica tourism extension: Clarifications and detailsAlejandro Zúñiga - March 3, 2021
The Immigration Administration (DGME) has issued the decree formalizing the extension of tourism visas until June 1 for visitors who…
DIMEX required for vaccination, Costa Rica saysAlejandro Zúñiga - March 3, 2021
Costa Rica began administering coronavirus vaccines in December 2020, and the country hopes to inoculate its entire adult population. We've…
Campaign to help families, businesses in GuanacasteThe Tico Times - March 3, 2021
Costa Rican authorities this week relaunched a campaign to support businesses and provide meals to tourism employees who lost their…