Beautiful home for sale or rent in Escazú, reduced from $1.1 million to $750,000
$1,100,000 to $750,000
María Amalia Woodbridge
Phone: + (506)8330-6689
Bedrooms: 3.5 with additional bedroom/office
Lot: SJ-052284-1983 880.52 M2
Construction Area: 544 M2
- Custom, unique house in Escazú.
- Newly refurbished and painted.
- Within 1 mile of U.S. Embassy Residence and numerous shopping centers.
- Loft TV/music room.
- Beautiful living room with floor to ceiling windows, fireplace, and 3-story ceiling.
- 3 split levels.
- Additional TV room, spacious kitchen and internal green areas.
- Installed satellite, cable, Internet and 4 landlines.
- Fully established front and back yards.
- Brand new washer, dryer and refrigerator.
- Two-car carport with room for two additional cars within the electric gate.
- Back stone-floored covered patio.
- Gated community with roving guard service.
- Steel reinforced external doors.
- Electric fences.
- External motion sensors and alarm system.
- CCTV external camera monitoring system.
- Safe neighborhood.
- Available immediately.
- Armed guard walk-through every half hour evenings and weekends.
- Gardening service.
- Cleaning service.
- English-speaking landlord lives next door with staff for maintenance needs.
You may be interested
Authorities tell Ponderosa Adventure Park to stop animal reproduction, feeding tours, selfiesAlejandro Zúñiga - September 25, 2020
The National System of Conservation Areas, part of the Environment Ministry, has informed Ponderosa Adventure Park in Guanacaste that it…
FIFA suspends Trinidad and TobagoThe Tico Times - September 25, 2020
FIFA suspended Trinidad and Tobago on Thursday for "grave violations" of its statutes following a local court challenge to its…
President of Costa Rica warns of growing inequality due to pandemicMarco SIBAJA / AFP - September 25, 2020
The President of Costa Rica, Carlos Alvarado, warned that inequalities between rich and emerging countries are widening as a result…