Why our readers love Costa Rica
During Independence Day yesterday, we asked our readers to share why they love Costa Rica.
We loved reading your answers! Here are some of our favorites:
- Nuestra Bandera, nuestro país es signo de respeto y admiración, que viva por siempre Costa Rica (Our flag, our country is a sign of respect and admiration. May Costa Rica live forever.)
- Porque my handsome and funny fiancé is Tico. AND MANGOS. Always mangos.
- I love the varied topography and ecosystems. Hard to beat!
- I love the people of Costa Rica … nicest people in the world.
- Happy Independence Day Costa Rica. Great country, great culture:-)
- Saludos from Chicago IL! I remember being a kid and going out at night on Sept 14th with Faroles, what a great time and memories.
- I love Costa Rica because of the nice way of life here, because of the kindness of all the people, there is so much reason. Pura Vida
- I love the respect that I see among Ticos for nature and the environment.
And, of course:
- I’m just here for the beer.
Whether you love the people, a certain person, the nature or the beer, we hope you enjoyed Costa Rica’s Independence Day.
¡Viva siempre el trabajo y la paz!
You may be interested
Help wanted: Costa Rica job fair aims to fill 6,500 positionsThe Tico Times - May 18, 2021
As of Monday and until Friday, May 28, more than 50 multinational companies will offer 6,500 jobs in Costa Rica…
Costa Rica and Gabon urge to fight wildlife crimesAFP and The Tico Times - May 18, 2021
Gabon and Costa Rica defended on Monday the adoption of a new international agreement at the United Nations to combat…