Why our readers love Costa Rica
During Independence Day yesterday, we asked our readers to share why they love Costa Rica.
We loved reading your answers! Here are some of our favorites:
- Nuestra Bandera, nuestro país es signo de respeto y admiración, que viva por siempre Costa Rica (Our flag, our country is a sign of respect and admiration. May Costa Rica live forever.)
- Porque my handsome and funny fiancé is Tico. AND MANGOS. Always mangos.
- I love the varied topography and ecosystems. Hard to beat!
- I love the people of Costa Rica … nicest people in the world.
- Happy Independence Day Costa Rica. Great country, great culture:-)
- Saludos from Chicago IL! I remember being a kid and going out at night on Sept 14th with Faroles, what a great time and memories.
- I love Costa Rica because of the nice way of life here, because of the kindness of all the people, there is so much reason. Pura Vida
- I love the respect that I see among Ticos for nature and the environment.
And, of course:
- I’m just here for the beer.
Whether you love the people, a certain person, the nature or the beer, we hope you enjoyed Costa Rica’s Independence Day.
¡Viva siempre el trabajo y la paz!
You may be interested
Costa Rica coronavirus updates for Tuesday, October 20Alejandro Zúñiga - October 20, 2020
Costa Rica announced 18 new coronavirus-related deaths over the last day for a total of 1,222, according to official data…
Decree makes it easier for Costa Rican citizens to avoid 14-day quarantineAlejandro Zúñiga - October 20, 2020
Costa Rican citizens returning from abroad can now avoid a 14-day quarantine even if they remained out of the country…
Ortega denounces international ‘campaign of viciousness’ against NicaraguaAFP - October 20, 2020
President Daniel Ortega alleged Monday that there is "a campaign of viciousness" against Nicaragua and accused the United States and…