Why our readers love Costa Rica
During Independence Day yesterday, we asked our readers to share why they love Costa Rica.
We loved reading your answers! Here are some of our favorites:
- Nuestra Bandera, nuestro país es signo de respeto y admiración, que viva por siempre Costa Rica (Our flag, our country is a sign of respect and admiration. May Costa Rica live forever.)
- Porque my handsome and funny fiancé is Tico. AND MANGOS. Always mangos.
- I love the varied topography and ecosystems. Hard to beat!
- I love the people of Costa Rica … nicest people in the world.
- Happy Independence Day Costa Rica. Great country, great culture:-)
- Saludos from Chicago IL! I remember being a kid and going out at night on Sept 14th with Faroles, what a great time and memories.
- I love Costa Rica because of the nice way of life here, because of the kindness of all the people, there is so much reason. Pura Vida
- I love the respect that I see among Ticos for nature and the environment.
And, of course:
- I’m just here for the beer.
Whether you love the people, a certain person, the nature or the beer, we hope you enjoyed Costa Rica’s Independence Day.
¡Viva siempre el trabajo y la paz!
You may be interested
Pic of the Day: Stunning views on the road to MonteverdeThe Tico Times - December 14, 2019
The drive to Monteverde isn't an easy one, so it's best to have some patience and let yourself enjoy the…
These were the most popular Google searches in Costa Rica this yearThe Tico Times - December 14, 2019
Google has just released its Year in Search 2019, where it recaps the most popular searches on the internet giant.…
Pic of the Day: It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Costa RicaThe Tico Times - December 13, 2019
It’s that time of the year again – when there is absolutely no chance of a white Christmas in Costa…