Quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac
Price: $875,000 | Negotiable
Cellphone: +(506) 2258-1558
Lot: 1,515 M2
Construction Area: 465 M2
- 3 bedrooms with laurel floors.
- 2.5 bathrooms with marble countertops, tempered glass and deluxe fittings.
- Hardwood doors, closets and ceiling beams through out the property.
- TV room and office that could be converted into a fourth bedroom.
- Master bedroom with wonderful city view, Jacuzzi and walk-in closet.
- Social area includes covered terrace with almond structure to enjoy city view.
- Separated kitchen with granite countertop and built-in stove and oven.
- Exterior Jacuzzi and 70 square-meter independent ranch featuring brick oven and firewood with electric rotisserie.
- Approximately 1,000 square meters of beautifully manicured gardens.
- Property located in a very quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac.
- Lot 1,515 M2 / Const. 465 M2.
- Owner financing available.
You may be interested
After 5 months and 3 friendlies, UAE fires coach PintoAFP and The Tico Times - November 30, 2020
The United Arab Emirates on Monday dismissed Colombian Jorge Luis Pinto as coach, five months after his appointment and before…
Dental implant surgery in Costa RicaPatrick Goodness / Goodness Dental - November 30, 2020
With today’s state-of-the-art technology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons in Costa Rica now offer computerized surgical planning, custom prosthesis design, and…
Coast Guard rescues eight U.S. citizens from stranded boatAlejandro Zúñiga - November 30, 2020
The Coast Guard prevented a tour boat with 10 occupants from colliding with rocks in Costa Rica’s North Pacific, authorities…