Quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac
Price: $875,000 | Negotiable
Cellphone: +(506) 2258-1558
Lot: 1,515 M2
Construction Area: 465 M2
- 3 bedrooms with laurel floors.
- 2.5 bathrooms with marble countertops, tempered glass and deluxe fittings.
- Hardwood doors, closets and ceiling beams through out the property.
- TV room and office that could be converted into a fourth bedroom.
- Master bedroom with wonderful city view, Jacuzzi and walk-in closet.
- Social area includes covered terrace with almond structure to enjoy city view.
- Separated kitchen with granite countertop and built-in stove and oven.
- Exterior Jacuzzi and 70 square-meter independent ranch featuring brick oven and firewood with electric rotisserie.
- Approximately 1,000 square meters of beautifully manicured gardens.
- Property located in a very quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac.
- Lot 1,515 M2 / Const. 465 M2.
- Owner financing available.
You may be interested
Caja asks government to impose new Covid measuresThe Tico Times - May 10, 2021
The Board of Directors of the Costa Rican Social Security Fund (CCSS) made a “respectful and vehement call” to Costa…
Costa Rica gov. continues debating pandemic responseThe Tico Times - May 10, 2021
The Costa Rican government is meeting on Monday with various sectors to discuss its response to saturated hospitals and the…
Costa Rica’s tuna regulations affect dolphins and national fishermenTodd Staley - May 10, 2021
For more than two years, a couple of proposed laws have been floating in and out of the Costa Rican…