Tico Times Weekly Digest: November 12, 2018
In this week’s episode of the Weekly Digest: hunger is on the rise in Latin America, saving Costa Rica’s smallest primate and more news from ticotimes.net.
This week’s Digest was sponsored by Banana Beach in Santa Teresa.
Interested in sponsoring the Digest, with the option of a visit from our film crew? Contact email@example.com.
Stories from the episode:
- Both hunger and obesity increase in Latin America: http://bit.ly/2RN6UrG
- Helping save Costa Rica’s smallest primate: http://bit.ly/2z5smkJ
- An interview with Olympic hopeful Jenny Méndez: http://bit.ly/2DktHXI
- Costa Rica to face Chile and Peru in friendlies: http://bit.ly/2T6rbtW
- Teenage designers steal the show at fashion show: http://bit.ly/2QxVrfr
- Off the Eaten Path – Cordero’s Bar: http://bit.ly/2T6rnta
You may be interested
Blockades are back: Protests block two roads Thursday morningThe Tico Times - October 22, 2020
Update (9:10 a.m.): The Public Security Ministry now says the blockade on the Interamericana Sur highway at Loma Verde de Pérez…
Peru authorizes flights to the US, Mexico, Costa Rica and seven other countriesAFP - October 22, 2020
Starting November 1, Peru will resume international flights to 24 destinations in 10 countries in the Americas, including the United…
Costa Rica coronavirus updates for Wednesday, October 21Alejandro Zúñiga - October 21, 2020
Costa Rica announced 14 new coronavirus-related deaths over the last day for a total of 1,236, according to official data…