Tico Times Weekly Digest: November 12, 2018
In this week’s episode of the Weekly Digest: hunger is on the rise in Latin America, saving Costa Rica’s smallest primate and more news from ticotimes.net.
This week’s Digest was sponsored by Banana Beach in Santa Teresa.
Interested in sponsoring the Digest, with the option of a visit from our film crew? Contact email@example.com.
Stories from the episode:
- Both hunger and obesity increase in Latin America: http://bit.ly/2RN6UrG
- Helping save Costa Rica’s smallest primate: http://bit.ly/2z5smkJ
- An interview with Olympic hopeful Jenny Méndez: http://bit.ly/2DktHXI
- Costa Rica to face Chile and Peru in friendlies: http://bit.ly/2T6rbtW
- Teenage designers steal the show at fashion show: http://bit.ly/2QxVrfr
- Off the Eaten Path – Cordero’s Bar: http://bit.ly/2T6rnta
You may be interested
Costa Rica studies international response to Nicaraguan coronavirus inactionAFP and The Tico Times - April 6, 2020
Costa Rica is studying international actions to monitor Nicaragua's response to the novel coronavirus, as the government has not ordered…
Costa Rica adds 19 more coronavirus cases; 16 total patients have recoveredThe Tico Times - April 5, 2020
Costa Rica has confirmed 454 total cases of the novel coronavirus, the Health Ministry announced Sunday afternoon. The figure marks…
News briefs: Google data shows effects of Costa Rica’s social distancingAlejandro Zúñiga - April 5, 2020
The coronavirus pandemic has impacted daily life in Costa Rica, which has declared a State of Emergency and enacted sweeping…