COD 1102 The Casa Romántica, For Sale in Quepos
Phone: +(506) 2258-1558
Bathrooms: 5 Or More
The Casa Romántica is an architect’s dream come true. The property is truly a work of art. Hidden from the road, the home is set in Manuel Antonio’s thriving rainforest and ensconced in nature. Every feature of the home and property have been impeccably designed and are of the highest quality. The appeal is modern tropical, and it features 20 foot walls of glass and an open floor plan. A cascading water feature greets everyone who enters and runs through the home to the pool on the other side. Within the home are a number of aesthetic architectural features, including lighting alcoves, an inside atrium, vaulted teak ceilings, over 300 inset lights, a rainwater recycling system, and even an oversized jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom.
The property is serviced by an electric gate and small guard house. In addition, there is a small guest house or caretaker’s house on an independently titled property adjacent to the house which could be purchased along with the main house.
The home speaks for itself, and is without doubt one of the nicest new homes in Manuel Antonio.
**There is an adjacent guest house (a 1 bedroom studio) which can be sold as an ‘add-on’ to the main home. The property sits on a larger lot (3500 m2) and the guest house is used as a 5th bedroom for some of the vacation rentals. Asking price: $275,000 – please inquire for further details and photos.
▪ Stunning architecture ▪ Private rainforest setting
▪ 10 minutes to Manuel Antonio beach ▪ 5 minutes to Quepos
▪ Fantastic pool area ▪ Very private
▪ Guard house ▪ Electric gate
▪ Adjacent 1 bedroom guest house available for purchase with 3500 m2 of land, together that would total 1.5 acres
▪ Alarm System ▪ Ceiling Fan ▪ Laundry Room
▪ Vaulted Ceiling ▪ Wet Bar
▪ 3+ Window / Wall Unit
▪ Aluminum-Steel ▪ Concrete Block ▪ Glass
▪ Garden Area ▪ Landscaped ▪ Patio
▪ Swimming Pool ▪ Trees / Shrubs
▪ Cable Available ▪ Furnished ▪ Security Guard on Duty
▪ Dishwasher ▪ Dryer ▪ Microwave
▪ Oven Range ▪ Refrigerator ▪ Stove
You may be interested
Costa Rica ending week with increase in coronavirus hospitalizationsAlejandro Zúñiga - November 28, 2020
Costa Rica suffered 28 new coronavirus-related deaths between Wednesday and Friday for a total of 1,690, according to official data…
¡Viva siempre la paz! Costa Rica celebrates army abolition with holiday weekendAlejandro Zúñiga - November 27, 2020
Costa Ricans will enjoy a long weekend to end November as the country celebrates a national holiday in commemoration of…
PAHO urges countries not to require coronavirus tests from travelersAFP - November 27, 2020
The Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) urged countries not to require coronavirus tests from travelers, saying they give a "false…