Beautiful home for sale or rent in Escazú
Reduced from $1,100,000 to $750,000
Bedrooms: 3.5 with additional bedroom/office
Lot: SJ-052284-1983 880.52 M2
Construction Area: 544 M2
- Custom, unique house in Escazú.
- Newly refurbished and painted.
- Within 1 mile of U.S. Embassy Residence and numerous shopping centers.
- Loft TV/music room.
- Beautiful living room with floor to ceiling windows, fireplace, and 3-story ceiling.
- 3 split levels.
- Additional TV room, spacious kitchen and internal green areas.
- Installed satellite, cable, Internet and 4 landlines.
- Fully established front and back yards.
- Brand new washer, dryer and refrigerator.
- Two-car carport with room for two additional cars within the electric gate.
- Back stone-floored covered patio.
- Gated community with roving guard service.
- Steel reinforced external doors.
- Electric fences.
- External motion sensors and alarm system.
- CCTV external camera monitoring system.
- Safe neighborhood.
- Available immediately.
- Armed guard walkthrough every half hour evenings and weekends.
- Gardening service.
- Cleaning service.
- English-speaking landlord lives next door with staff for maintenance needs.
Listing agent: María Amalia Woodbridge
Cell phone: 8330-6689
You may be interested
Costa Rica coronavirus updates for Friday, August 7Alejandro Zúñiga - August 7, 2020
Costa Rica announced 18 new coronavirus-related deaths over the past day for a total of 218, according to official data…
News briefs: Government promises to adjust pandemic restrictionsAlejandro Zúñiga - August 7, 2020
The coronavirus crisis has transformed life in Costa Rica, which has enacted measures to protect the capacity of its health…
ECLAC projects 23% drop in exports in Latin America and the Caribbean due to pandemicAFP - August 7, 2020
International trade in Latin America and the Caribbean could fall 23% in 2020 due to the impact of the coronavirus…