Beautiful home for sale or rent in Escazú
Reduced from $1,100,000 to $750,000
Bedrooms: 3.5 with additional bedroom/office
Lot: SJ-052284-1983 880.52 M2
Construction Area: 544 M2
- Custom, unique house in Escazú.
- Newly refurbished and painted.
- Within 1 mile of U.S. Embassy Residence and numerous shopping centers.
- Loft TV/music room.
- Beautiful living room with floor to ceiling windows, fireplace, and 3-story ceiling.
- 3 split levels.
- Additional TV room, spacious kitchen and internal green areas.
- Installed satellite, cable, Internet and 4 landlines.
- Fully established front and back yards.
- Brand new washer, dryer and refrigerator.
- Two-car carport with room for two additional cars within the electric gate.
- Back stone-floored covered patio.
- Gated community with roving guard service.
- Steel reinforced external doors.
- Electric fences.
- External motion sensors and alarm system.
- CCTV external camera monitoring system.
- Safe neighborhood.
- Available immediately.
- Armed guard walkthrough every half hour evenings and weekends.
- Gardening service.
- Cleaning service.
- English-speaking landlord lives next door with staff for maintenance needs.
Listing agent: María Amalia Woodbridge
Cell phone: 8330-6689
You may be interested
Some progress, and a complicated legacy, 10 months after Sergio Rojas’s murderJohn McPhaul - January 18, 2020
Ten months after the murder of Bribrí indigenous leader Sergio Rojas, Costa Rican authorities appear to be making progress in…
Pic of the Day: Bill regulating strikes approved in second debateThe Tico Times - January 17, 2020
The Costa Rican Congress approved Thursday a bill that regulates the right to strike, while hundreds of public workers protested…
Terrorism and Venezuela will be focus for Pompeo in Costa Rica, Latin AmericaAlina Dieste / AFP and The Tico Times - January 17, 2020
The fight against terrorism and the crisis in Venezuela will dominate U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s seventh visit to…