Beautiful home for sale or rent in Escazú
Reduced from $1,100,000 to $750,000
Bedrooms: 3.5 with additional bedroom/office
Lot: SJ-052284-1983 880.52 M2
Construction Area: 544 M2
- Custom, unique house in Escazú.
- Newly refurbished and painted.
- Within 1 mile of U.S. Embassy Residence and numerous shopping centers.
- Loft TV/music room.
- Beautiful living room with floor to ceiling windows, fireplace, and 3-story ceiling.
- 3 split levels.
- Additional TV room, spacious kitchen and internal green areas.
- Installed satellite, cable, Internet and 4 landlines.
- Fully established front and back yards.
- Brand new washer, dryer and refrigerator.
- Two-car carport with room for two additional cars within the electric gate.
- Back stone-floored covered patio.
- Gated community with roving guard service.
- Steel reinforced external doors.
- Electric fences.
- External motion sensors and alarm system.
- CCTV external camera monitoring system.
- Safe neighborhood.
- Available immediately.
- Armed guard walkthrough every half hour evenings and weekends.
- Gardening service.
- Cleaning service.
- English-speaking landlord lives next door with staff for maintenance needs.
Listing agent: María Amalia Woodbridge
Cell phone: 8330-6689
You may be interested
Watch: Police chase interrupts video crew filming in San JoséAlejandro Zúñiga - October 15, 2019
A video shot at Costa Rica's Parque de la Democracia in San José has gone viral. If you haven't watched…
What’s the difference between a green alert and a yellow alert in Costa Rica?Alejandro Zúñiga - October 15, 2019
The National Emergency Commission (CNE) in Costa Rica frequently issues green and yellow alerts for parts or all of the…
Rain prompts yellow, green alerts throughout Costa Rica (updated)Alejandro Zúñiga - October 14, 2019
Update (8:20 p.m.): The National Emergency Commission (CNE) has expanded the alerts. A yellow alert is now in effect for the…