10 room wellness retreat center in Turrubares, just 50 minutes from the San Jose airport and one hour from the Pacific beaches. Situated on 3 hectares (7.5 acres) of forested land with fruit trees, organic gardens, this successful eco-resort has been in operation for more than 17 years. With endless possibilities, this well-maintained property can be a turnkey retreat center, a destination event space, intentional community, family compound, treatment center or any other personal or professional getaway in tropical Costa Rica.
The Resort Features:
· 10 elegantly furnished casitas, each with private bath; each casita sleeps up to 4 guests with 2 queen beds;
· Infinity-edge pool with lounge chairs and shaded area for relaxing;
· Gourmet kitchen and restaurant complete with appliances, dishes and utensils;
· Impressive Day Spa, Wellness Center and Fitness Room with shower and two bathrooms; may also be converted into additional workshop or classroom space;
· Expansive teakwood open-air pavilion/conference venue with breathtaking jungle views; ideal for hosting retreats and gatherings of any kind, ranging from yoga, aerobics and dance to weddings, spiritual seminars and professional workshops;
· Established garden areas, dozens of mature fruit trees, and a thriving hydroponic greenhouse provide organic vegetables, fruits and herbs. 1 acre of the land has been reforested with valuable pochote hardwood
· Comfortable lounge and reception area with balcony overlooking the jungle; perfect area for guests to convene for dining, gatherings of any kind, or to be used as workshop space;
· 3 bedroom / 2 bath home for owners or managers; can also be converted into additional guest space;
. 2 bedroom / 2 private bath staff quarters on-site; Newly constructed airy small cabin with private bath (sleeps 2).
· Hiking trails throughout the property, with access to a mountain creek and panoramic views of the jungle and Pacific Ocean; Fiberoptic Wi-fi is available in all rooms/lobby and event center.
· Sustainability features including passive solar energy, recycling and composting, as well as fully functional organic and hydroponic greenhouse. 1 acre (over 600) hardwood pochote trees. Biological diversity attracts rare fauna year-round.
· Abundant wildlife for an exceptional Costa Rican experience – white-faced monkeys, jungle reptiles and dozens of species of tropical birds, including colorful toucans and macaws, are seen daily.
Offered at US$1,250,000
For inquiries and more information, see this website: http://ricayoga.com/Boutique-Mountain-Resort-and-Retreat-Center-For-Sale.html and please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch this short stunning video to get the essence of this property and business for sale: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqN-gEltCjs