The Tico Times Weekly Digest: Jan. 7, 2019
Welcome to The Tico Times Weekly Digest, where we bring you up-to-speed as a new week begins in Costa Rica.
Read the stories mentioned in the Digest below:
- Costa Rica closes 2018 with decrease in homicides: http://bit.ly/2CTtnyG
- Costa Rica will not recognize Maduro goverment: http://bit.ly/2C3N05r
- Costa Rican band performs at Rose Parade: http://bit.ly/2FhsqC5
- Bullfighting “a la tica” – The controversial tradition: http://bit.ly/2RfplcT
- Bulls in Zapote (PHOTOS): http://bit.ly/2LSwKJa
- Costa Rican scientist pursues her Antarctic dreams: http://bit.ly/2RaDE2e
- Off the Eaten Path – The best of 2018: http://bit.ly/2RcejVF
- Year in Review – Our most-read stories of 2018: http://bit.ly/2Rakgm2
- Year in Review – Our top photos of 2018: http://bit.ly/2LUFUER
- Letter from the Editor – The Tico Times’ incredible year: http://bit.ly/2Vyztfi
To stay informed throughout the week, follow The Tico Times on social media:
And subscribe to our weekly newsletter (it’s free!) by clicking here.
Content like the Tico Times Weekly Digest are made possible through your support. The Tico Times is partly funded by you and every little bit helps.
You may be interested
PHOTOS: The 2019 Festival de la Luz in San JoséNate Doughty - December 15, 2019
The holiday season was in full swing Saturday night during the Festival de la Luz in San José, where thousands…
Slothy Sunday: Oatmeal, a story of hopeAlly Chamberlin / Toucan Rescue Ranch - December 15, 2019
Meet Oatmeal. Oatmeal is a four-month-old, two-fingered sloth that was brought to Toucan Rescue Ranch as a young orphan. We…
Pic of the Day: Stunning views on the road to MonteverdeThe Tico Times - December 14, 2019
The drive to Monteverde isn't an easy one, so it's best to have some patience and let yourself enjoy the…