The Tico Times Weekly Digest: Jan. 7, 2019
Welcome to The Tico Times Weekly Digest, where we bring you up-to-speed as a new week begins in Costa Rica.
Read the stories mentioned in the Digest below:
- Costa Rica closes 2018 with decrease in homicides: http://bit.ly/2CTtnyG
- Costa Rica will not recognize Maduro goverment: http://bit.ly/2C3N05r
- Costa Rican band performs at Rose Parade: http://bit.ly/2FhsqC5
- Bullfighting “a la tica” – The controversial tradition: http://bit.ly/2RfplcT
- Bulls in Zapote (PHOTOS): http://bit.ly/2LSwKJa
- Costa Rican scientist pursues her Antarctic dreams: http://bit.ly/2RaDE2e
- Off the Eaten Path – The best of 2018: http://bit.ly/2RcejVF
- Year in Review – Our most-read stories of 2018: http://bit.ly/2Rakgm2
- Year in Review – Our top photos of 2018: http://bit.ly/2LUFUER
- Letter from the Editor – The Tico Times’ incredible year: http://bit.ly/2Vyztfi
To stay informed throughout the week, follow The Tico Times on social media:
And subscribe to our weekly newsletter (it’s free!) by clicking here.
Content like the Tico Times Weekly Digest are made possible through your support. The Tico Times is partly funded by you and every little bit helps.
You may be interested
Costa Rica coronavirus updates for July 13, 2020Alejandro Zúñiga - July 13, 2020
Costa Rica confirmed 440 new cases of the coronavirus over the past day, totaling 8,036 cumulative known cases, the Health…
Costa Rica is enforcing strict measures this week. Here’s what’s openThe Tico Times - July 13, 2020
Costa Rica is enforcing strict measures throughout much of the country this week in order to better trace coronavirus outbreaks…
Costa Rica announces cuts in public spending in the face of pandemic crisisAFP and The Tico Times - July 13, 2020
The President of Costa Rica, Carlos Alvarado, announced Sunday a sharp cut in public spending as part of the actions…