The Tico Times Weekly Digest: Jan. 7, 2019
Welcome to The Tico Times Weekly Digest, where we bring you up-to-speed as a new week begins in Costa Rica.
Read the stories mentioned in the Digest below:
- Costa Rica closes 2018 with decrease in homicides: http://bit.ly/2CTtnyG
- Costa Rica will not recognize Maduro goverment: http://bit.ly/2C3N05r
- Costa Rican band performs at Rose Parade: http://bit.ly/2FhsqC5
- Bullfighting “a la tica” – The controversial tradition: http://bit.ly/2RfplcT
- Bulls in Zapote (PHOTOS): http://bit.ly/2LSwKJa
- Costa Rican scientist pursues her Antarctic dreams: http://bit.ly/2RaDE2e
- Off the Eaten Path – The best of 2018: http://bit.ly/2RcejVF
- Year in Review – Our most-read stories of 2018: http://bit.ly/2Rakgm2
- Year in Review – Our top photos of 2018: http://bit.ly/2LUFUER
- Letter from the Editor – The Tico Times’ incredible year: http://bit.ly/2Vyztfi
To stay informed throughout the week, follow The Tico Times on social media:
And subscribe to our weekly newsletter (it’s free!) by clicking here.
Content like the Tico Times Weekly Digest are made possible through your support. The Tico Times is partly funded by you and every little bit helps.
You may be interested
Costa Rica announces infrastructure works in effort to boost economyThe Tico Times - August 17, 2019
Costa Rica announced Friday a millionaire investment in airport infrastructure as a mechanism to boost the economy and generate jobs.…
A road trip down Costa Rica’s CostaneraAlejandro Zúñiga - August 16, 2019
Route 34, better known as the Costanera, is a two-lane highway on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast. Not fully completed until…