Casa Mía – Your new home in Guanacaste
Price: $890,000 | Negotiable
Cellphone: +(506) 2258-1558
Lot: 22,922.28 sq. ft.
Construction Area: 5,177 M2
Ocean view residential home under tropical contemporary architecture; 2 stories.
- The master bedroom is on the top floor with a private terrace, direct access to the swimming pool, a walk-in closet and complete bathroom with tub and shower.
- Second master is on the lower level and has a private bath and direct access to the garden.
- The third bedroom is also on the lower level, has access to the garden and shares bath with TV room.
- A TV room that can be converted into a 4th bedroom.
- Ocean-view kitchen with food storage.
- High Ceilings Ocean view, living and dining room to the main terrace.
- 344 sq. ft. pool with reflection pool area and outdoor shower.
- Maid room and laundry.
- 2-car garage with electric gate and storage.
Check out all of our offerings in our new real estate section here.
You may be interested
Costa Rica coronavirus updates for Wednesday, October 28Alejandro Zúñiga - October 28, 2020
Costa Rica announced 11 new coronavirus-related deaths over the last day for a total of 1,340, according to official data…
Nicaragua to impose jail time for spreading what government deems ‘false news’Blanca MOREL / AFP - October 28, 2020
The Nicaraguan congress approved on Tuesday a cybercrime law, baptized by the opposition as a "gag" law, which imposes jail…
Death toll rises to 30 due to liquor adulterated with methanolAFP - October 28, 2020
At least 30 people have died in recent weeks in Costa Rica from the consumption of alcoholic beverages adulterated with…