Casa Mía – Your new home in Guanacaste
Price: $890,000 | Negotiable
Cellphone: +(506) 2258-1558
Lot: 22,922.28 sq. ft.
Construction Area: 5,177 M2
Ocean view residential home under tropical contemporary architecture; 2 stories.
- The master bedroom is on the top floor with a private terrace, direct access to the swimming pool, a walk-in closet and complete bathroom with tub and shower.
- Second master is on the lower level and has a private bath and direct access to the garden.
- The third bedroom is also on the lower level, has access to the garden and shares bath with TV room.
- A TV room that can be converted into a 4th bedroom.
- Ocean-view kitchen with food storage.
- High Ceilings Ocean view, living and dining room to the main terrace.
- 344 sq. ft. pool with reflection pool area and outdoor shower.
- Maid room and laundry.
- 2-car garage with electric gate and storage.
Check out all of our offerings in our new real estate section here.
You may be interested
Former Latin American leaders condemn ‘breakdown in the rule of law’ in El SalvadorThe Tico Times - May 6, 2021
Some 20 former presidents of Spain and Latin America, including Felipe Calderón and Vicente Fox from Mexico, and Álvaro Uribe…
Quepos airport renovations (finally) underwayAlejandro Zúñiga - May 6, 2021
Renovation and expansion of the runway at La Managua Airport in Quepos began Wednesday and will completed before September. "The…
PAHO says region’s hospitals are ‘dangerously full’Ariela NAVARRO / AFP - May 6, 2021
PAHO, the Americas office of the World Health Organization (WHO), warned on Wednesday that hospitals in the region are "dangerously…