Casa Mía – Your new home in Guanacaste
Price: $890,000 | Negotiable
Cellphone: +(506) 2258-1558
Lot: 22,922.28 sq. ft.
Construction Area: 5,177 M2
Ocean view residential home under tropical contemporary architecture; 2 stories.
- The master bedroom is on the top floor with a private terrace, direct access to the swimming pool, a walk-in closet and complete bathroom with tub and shower.
- Second master is on the lower level and has a private bath and direct access to the garden.
- The third bedroom is also on the lower level, has access to the garden and shares bath with TV room.
- A TV room that can be converted into a 4th bedroom.
- Ocean-view kitchen with food storage.
- High Ceilings Ocean view, living and dining room to the main terrace.
- 344 sq. ft. pool with reflection pool area and outdoor shower.
- Maid room and laundry.
- 2-car garage with electric gate and storage.
Check out all of our offerings in our new real estate section here.
You may be interested
Central America begins ban to protect lobsterAFP and The Tico Times - February 27, 2021
Countries of Central America and the Dominican Republic on Monday will begin a ban to protect the Caribbean spiny lobster…
Costa Rica authorizes AstraZeneca vaccine against Covid-19The Tico Times - February 27, 2021
Costa Rican health authorities on Friday authorized the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine against Covid-19, based on the endorsement of…
Nearly 100 locations now offer antigen tests for travelers in Costa RicaAlejandro Zúñiga - February 26, 2021
Several countries, including the United States, require that returning travelers test negative for the coronavirus. More than 100 labs in…