Casa Mía – Your new home in Guanacaste
Price: $890,000 | Negotiable
Cellphone: +(506) 2258-1558
Lot: 22,922.28 sq. ft.
Construction Area: 5,177 M2
Ocean view residential home under tropical contemporary architecture; 2 stories.
- The master bedroom is on the top floor with a private terrace, direct access to the swimming pool, a walk-in closet and complete bathroom with tub and shower.
- Second master is on the lower level and has a private bath and direct access to the garden.
- The third bedroom is also on the lower level, has access to the garden and shares bath with TV room.
- A TV room that can be converted into a 4th bedroom.
- Ocean-view kitchen with food storage.
- High Ceilings Ocean view, living and dining room to the main terrace.
- 344 sq. ft. pool with reflection pool area and outdoor shower.
- Maid room and laundry.
- 2-car garage with electric gate and storage.
Check out all of our offerings in our new real estate section here.
You may be interested
Costa Rica announces new restrictions to limit mobility in Greater Metropolitan AreaAlejandro Zúñiga - July 10, 2020
Costa Rican authorities on Friday announced a series of health measures to limit mobility in the Greater Metropolitan Area, which…
Costa Rica coronavirus data for July 10, 2020Alejandro Zúñiga - July 10, 2020
Costa Rica confirmed 360 new cases of the coronavirus over the past day, totaling 6,845 cumulative known cases, the Health…
News briefs: WHO says Costa Rica facing community transmission of coronavirusThe Tico Times - July 10, 2020
The coronavirus crisis has transformed life in Costa Rica, which has enacted measures to protect the capacity of its health…