Reserva Conchal Carao Condo
Price: $565,000 | Super nicely decorated condo!
Cellphone: +(506) 8814-0614
Construction Area: 2,700 M2
- Reserva Conchal features over 2,300 acres to explore and boasts a fantastic 18-hole Robert Trent Jones Jr Golf Course, luxury beach club, restaurants, spa and Westin Resort. The residential community features luxury homes, villas and condos.
- Terrace Condos: 30 luxurious three-bedroom residences.
- Fully furnished and ready to move in.
- Custom condominium in Reserva Conchal, Guanacaste.
- Gated community in a golf and beach resort.
- Within 1 hour of Liberia’s Daniel Oduber International Airport.
- Big terrace and beach club access.
- Beautiful living room with floor to ceiling windows, air conditioning.
- Additional TV room with living room, spacious kitchen.
- Installed Triple play, cable, Internet and 1 landline.
- Roofed parking.
- Gated community.
- Power generator.
- CCTV external camera monitoring system.
- Safe neighborhood.
- Available immediately.
- Gardening service.
- Cleaning service.
- English-speaking property management.
- Located 45 minutes from Liberia’s Daniel Oduber International Airport , easy access to banks, supermarkets, restaurants, medical care and more.Walking distance to the town of Brasilito, as well as the famous Playa Conchal, a beautiful beach of white crushed sand and shells.
You may be interested
FIFA president says Costa Rica could host World Cup, vows ‘never again’ to corruption scandals in soccerAFP and The Tico Times - November 19, 2019
FIFA President Gianni Infantino on Tuesday called on world football to "never again" return to the corruption scandals that shook…
Pura Vida in Costa Rica: Part 2 of 3Ed Boitano / Travel Boy - November 19, 2019
Travel writer Ed Boitano recently spent some time in Costa Rica. He chronicled his experiences at the publication Travel Boy. …
Costa Rica turns to telemedicine for patients in rural areasAlejandro Zúñiga - November 19, 2019
Trauma patients in Costa Rica can now receive care from the country's specialized doctors in San José — even if…