Reserva Conchal Carao Condo
Price: $565,000 | Super nicely decorated condo!
Cellphone: +(506) 8814-0614
Construction Area: 2,700 M2
- Reserva Conchal features over 2,300 acres to explore and boasts a fantastic 18-hole Robert Trent Jones Jr Golf Course, luxury beach club, restaurants, spa and Westin Resort. The residential community features luxury homes, villas and condos.
- Terrace Condos: 30 luxurious three-bedroom residences.
- Fully furnished and ready to move in.
- Custom condominium in Reserva Conchal, Guanacaste.
- Gated community in a golf and beach resort.
- Within 1 hour of Liberia’s Daniel Oduber International Airport.
- Big terrace and beach club access.
- Beautiful living room with floor to ceiling windows, air conditioning.
- Additional TV room with living room, spacious kitchen.
- Installed Triple play, cable, Internet and 1 landline.
- Roofed parking.
- Gated community.
- Power generator.
- CCTV external camera monitoring system.
- Safe neighborhood.
- Available immediately.
- Gardening service.
- Cleaning service.
- English-speaking property management.
- Located 45 minutes from Liberia’s Daniel Oduber International Airport , easy access to banks, supermarkets, restaurants, medical care and more.Walking distance to the town of Brasilito, as well as the famous Playa Conchal, a beautiful beach of white crushed sand and shells.
You may be interested
With Ukraine’s support, Costa Rica evacuates citizens from Wuhan, ChinaAlejandro Zúñiga - February 20, 2020
The Foreign Ministry of Costa Rica on Wednesday initiated the evacuation of two Ticos who were residing in Wuhan, China,…
Saprissa rescues agonized draw against Montreal Impact in Champions LeagueAFP and The Tico Times - February 20, 2020
Deportivo Saprissa rescued in the last breath a 2-2 draw against the Montreal Impact in the first leg of the…
Panama seizes five tons of drugs from a submersibleAFP and The Tico Times - February 20, 2020
Panamanian authorities seized five tons of drugs aboard a "semi-submersible home-made device," in an operation in which four Colombians were…