Rules for Tico Times and Costa Rica Marriott Thanksgiving Dinner Giveaway
RULES FOR THE TICO TIMES CONTEST FOR A FREE THANKSGIVING DINNER AT COSTA RICA MARRIOTT IN SAN ANTONIO DE BELÉN, ON NOV. 28, 2013
– Prizes include only two buffet-style dinners for one winner and guest at Costa Rica Marriott in San Antonio de Belén, on Nov. 28, 2013.
– The contest is exclusively for adults 18 and over who verify their ages by providing identification acceptable to The Tico Times, which reserves the right to approve or disapprove the validity of identification documents.
– Contest participants waive the right to establish any form of legal complaint against The Tico Times, and by accepting prizes contestants also accept the rules outlined here according to applicable laws.
– The information contained in this offer is valid, and The Tico Times is not responsible for any cancellation, postponement or delay of the event, and by participating, contest participants understand and agree to these rules.
– To participate, contestants must fill out the online form at The Tico Times’ website with the following information: complete name, cédula or passport number, date of birth, email address and contact telephone number.
– This offer is valid only through Nov. 28, 2013, the day of the event.
– Prizes, once issued, are non-transferable and non-refundable, nor do they have any monetary value of any type.
– Awarding the Prize: Winners must show identification to obtain prizes using the same cédula or passport entered in the contest. Prizes will be awarded in person the evening of the event.
– The Tico Times is responsible only for awarding the prizes according to the rules outlined herein. Prizes cannot be exchanged or sold. The Tico Times is not responsible for the quality of the event, the duration of the event, or cancellations, nor any other activity or event that takes place during the concert.
– The Tico Times is not responsible for any type of damage, injury or loss of personal items or equipment experienced during the event and duration of the promotion.
– Winners will be informed via email, telephone and/or on the website ticotimes.net.
– Contest participants release The Tico Times from all liability applicable within the law, and participants acknowledge that participation is voluntary and prizes are considered gifts with no monetary value.
– Employees of The Tico Times and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
Contest participants accept these rules and agree to all conditions outlined herein.
You may be interested
Fishing for the next generation in QueposScott Cutter / Marina Pez Vela - May 20, 2019
Having completed the 20th edition of the Offshore World Championship in May, and the 7th edition of this iconic event…
Costa Rica announces provisional 40-man roster for Gold CupAlejandro Zúñiga - May 20, 2019
Costa Rica on Monday announced the 40-man provisional roster that will serve as the basis for its 2019 Gold Cup…
Costa Rica allocates $3.35 million for port infrastructure in LimónAlejandro Zúñiga - May 20, 2019
The Atlantic Port Authority (JAPDEVA) will manage more than $3.35 million as it explores four projects to support the economy…