New house in rural gated community. 2 Bedrooms. 2-1/2 bathrooms. Large covered veranda off living room and master bedroom. South view of valley. Roof top patio with covered gazebo, counter area with sink and toilet. Enclosed double car garage. Full internet service. Kitchen and bathroom vanities not installed and are not included in price. Base coat of white paint installed inside and outside. Gated association community (not a condominium). Very quiet community. House is near community pool.
Inside living area 97.5 m2 1050 ft2. Total area 265 m2 2850 ft2. Building site 450 m2 4850 ft2. Lot size 5040 m2 1.2 acres.
Location: West of Santiago Puriscal 20 km (35 minutes) on route 239 towards Pacific Ocean. Asphalt road. 1hr:40min from San Jose International airport. 1hr:30min to Pacific Ocean. Google Earth/Google Map – coordinates 9.784662 -84.385819 Elevation 840m.
This is a new house.
- Brick driveway with concrete ditch and curb. House area rain water and ground collection drainage system to remove water from property. Septic tank system. Foundation consists of compacted gravel, 20 cm full concrete pad with metal bar and fiber reinforcement. House construction metal frame and 5” Styrofoam filled concrete panels walls.
- Clay tile roof material, coated galvanized sheet metal and styrofoam insolation.
- Continuous water piping used (PEX) throughout house and from community service outlet. All outside lines enclosed in conduit pipes. Propane on demand hot water heater. Propane services for hot water heater, clothes dryer, kitchen stove and barbeque area outlet. Municipal water service and community irrigation water service. All electrical and communications lines inside conduit from service access. 110 volt service throughout house with 220 volt outlets for kitchen stove, clothes dryer and garage.
- Services in kitchen area: cold water for refrigerator, hot/cold water service, 220 volt service for stove, propane gas service for stove, 110 volt service for microwave oven, dish washer, refrigerator and counter top outlets.
- Fiber optics communications installed. Present internet package 100 mbs. Other options available with service provider (ICE). WiFi with cable service outlets kitchen, living room and bedrooms. Service outlet for TV in living room and master bedroom.
- Vinyl flooring throughout house. Brand: Shaw Floorte Pro Series. Wood grain, 5” X 48”, SPC, wear layer 20 mm, thickness 5.5 mm. Solid wood base boards and door trim are prepared but not installed. Can be finished to owner’s design.
- Solid wood doors throughout house. Solid wood wardrobe cabinets in bedrooms. Solid wood pantry/closet in kitchen/living room.
- Aluminum window and patio door package. 4 section and 2 section glass patio doors with matching screen doors in living room. All doors retract into walls. Window package includes sliding glass and screen sections. Power windows in elevated area of living/kitchen area. Aluminum exterior glass doors in master bedroom, living room and kitchen.
- Central forced air dehumidifier system. Air outlets in bedrooms, living room and pantry. Outdoor grade light/fans in bedrooms, living room and veranda.
- Pattern stamped colored concrete floor on veranda. Ceramic tiles on stairs to upper patio area and community pool.
- Upper patio has concrete counter serving area with sink (unfinished), electrical service, hot/cold water, toilet, solid wood gazebo with tinted polycarbonate roof panels, wooden lattice, Synlawn artificial grass under gazebo area and light color wood grain ceramic tile over remaining patio area.
- Additional concrete pad was constructed next to garage. This pad was constructed in anticipation of building a small house. Building drawings are available from Architect. The pad could be utilized for a variety of different buildings. An additional septic field (no tank) is installed for this pad. Pad is complete with plumbing lines and service conduits. Additional water and electrical services are available from main house.
- House is located in an established gated community (not condominium) consisting of 14 homes along the asphalt road. Small store located near community entrance. Red Cross station within 4 km. Hospital 40 minutes near Santiago Puriscal. Elevation 840 m. Airconditioning is not required. Beautiful mountain views. Community is located in rural surroundings of small farms, quiet roads and mountain streams.
The sales price does not include kitchen cupboards/counters/finishings, appliances, bathroom vanities, baseboard/door trim paint, finishings of upper patio counter area or final inside and outside paint.
For more pictures or information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org