Celebrating our first ‘rebirthday’ with a new print edition
Today is the one-year anniversary of our relaunch on Sept. 4, 2018, and we’re celebrating with a new print edition chock full of features, photos and more from the Central Pacific. The free edition will soon be hitting the shelves at a distribution point near you.
In recent months, we’ve continued to add new readers, staff members, talented freelancers, distributors and partners to The Tico Times family.
Among the highlights of recent months have been the arrival of new Assistant Editor Alexander Villegas and Editorial Intern Alissa Grosskopf; the launch of our new podcast, The Tico Times Dispatch; new contributors from Honduras, Nicaragua, Canada, the United States and Costa Rica; new permanent sections including Costa Rica Pride, our hub for news and features about the LGBTQ community; a new media partner in Nicaragua’s La Prensa, joining our existing partners at Semanario Universidad, Punto y Aparte and Vecinos Activos; and much more.
Join us as we:
- Seek out Costa Rica’s best food, drink and destinations (and maybe even let you in on the secret)
- Take you behind the scenes of the migrant camps at the Nicaraguan border
- Dig deep with analysis and opinion on tourist safety, political conundrums and more
- Shine a light on the people and organizations making a difference in Costa Rican Changemakers
- Sit down with artists from around the world in our Weekend Arts Spotlight
- Share the photos and videos that capture Costa Rica’s beauty
- Provide updated information on visiting, moving to and living in Costa Rica
- Partner with the country’s leading businesses and organizations to tell more of the stories you love…
…And that’s just the beginning. Join us today and please contact us with your questions, story ideas and comments – your readership and feedback are what we’re all about.
You may be interested
Costa Rica coronavirus data for July 9, 2020Alejandro Zúñiga - July 9, 2020
Costa Rica confirmed 649 new cases of the coronavirus over the past day, totaling 6,485 cumulative known cases, the Health…
Costa Rica previews new tower at Calderón Guardia HospitalAlejandro Zúñiga - July 9, 2020
Costa Rican authorities on Thursday previewed a new tower at Calderón Guardia Hospital in San José, which could be used…
News briefs: Costa Rica will handle land borders differently than airportsAlejandro Zúñiga - July 9, 2020
The coronavirus crisis has transformed life in Costa Rica, which has enacted measures to protect the capacity of its health…