Heredia Hills Estate – Reduced to sell
Price: $850,000 | Negotiable
Construction Area: 7,500 M2
- Property: 2 Hectares (5 acres).
- Construction: over 7,500 sq ft.
- Main House offers 6 bedrooms / 7 Bathrooms.
- Exquisite exotic woods throughout home.
- Live-in maid’s quarters.
- Two 2-car garages.
- A 2-bedroom guesthouse; furnished, with attention to detail.
- Exquisite landscaped gardens of tropical foliage and exotic flowers.
- The owner/builder has well over $150,000 invested in the gardens alone.
- Domestic Employee Quarters: 2-bedroom, and a 1-bedroom house (both furnished and with appliances).
- 3 separate storage buildings/work areas.
- Dog kennels.
- Modern greenhouse to grow exotic orchids and plants.
- River borders property below.
- Potential for an Infinity Pool located in front of the recreation area and entertainment area.
- ALL furniture is INCLUDED! This includes fine antiques and art from all over the world.
- Built-in appliances are included in the sales price.
- This estate house was approved for a hotel site which is invaluable to its future worth.
- State-of-the-art security system with cameras, offering virtual surveillance from any Internet connection worldwide.
You may be interested
Costa Rica coronavirus updates for Tuesday, October 20Alejandro Zúñiga - October 20, 2020
Costa Rica announced 18 new coronavirus-related deaths over the last day for a total of 1,222, according to official data…
Decree makes it easier for Costa Rican citizens to avoid 14-day quarantineAlejandro Zúñiga - October 20, 2020
Costa Rican citizens returning from abroad can now avoid a 14-day quarantine even if they remained out of the country…
Ortega denounces international ‘campaign of viciousness’ against NicaraguaAFP - October 20, 2020
President Daniel Ortega alleged Monday that there is "a campaign of viciousness" against Nicaragua and accused the United States and…