Heredia Hills Estate – Reduced to sell
Price: $850,000 | Negotiable
Construction Area: 7,500 M2
- Property: 2 Hectares (5 acres).
- Construction: over 7,500 sq ft.
- Main House offers 6 bedrooms / 7 Bathrooms.
- Exquisite exotic woods throughout home.
- Live-in maid’s quarters.
- Two 2-car garages.
- A 2-bedroom guesthouse; furnished, with attention to detail.
- Exquisite landscaped gardens of tropical foliage and exotic flowers.
- The owner/builder has well over $150,000 invested in the gardens alone.
- Domestic Employee Quarters: 2-bedroom, and a 1-bedroom house (both furnished and with appliances).
- 3 separate storage buildings/work areas.
- Dog kennels.
- Modern greenhouse to grow exotic orchids and plants.
- River borders property below.
- Potential for an Infinity Pool located in front of the recreation area and entertainment area.
- ALL furniture is INCLUDED! This includes fine antiques and art from all over the world.
- Built-in appliances are included in the sales price.
- This estate house was approved for a hotel site which is invaluable to its future worth.
- State-of-the-art security system with cameras, offering virtual surveillance from any Internet connection worldwide.
You may be interested
Central America begins ban to protect lobsterAFP and The Tico Times - February 27, 2021
Countries of Central America and the Dominican Republic on Monday will begin a ban to protect the Caribbean spiny lobster…
Costa Rica authorizes AstraZeneca vaccine against Covid-19The Tico Times - February 27, 2021
Costa Rican health authorities on Friday authorized the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine against Covid-19, based on the endorsement of…
Nearly 100 locations now offer antigen tests for travelers in Costa RicaAlejandro Zúñiga - February 26, 2021
Several countries, including the United States, require that returning travelers test negative for the coronavirus. More than 100 labs in…