Beautiful home for sale or rent in Escazú, reduced from $1.1 million to $750,000
$1,100,000 to $750,000
Province: San José
Bedrooms: 3.5 with additional bedroom/office
Lot: SJ-052284-1983 880.52 M2
Construction Area: 544 M2
- Custom, unique house in Escazú.
- Newly refurbished and painted.
- Within 1 mile of U.S. Embassy Residence and numerous shopping centers.
- Loft TV/music room.
- Beautiful living room with floor to ceiling windows, fireplace, and 3-story ceiling.
- 3 split levels.
- Additional TV room, spacious kitchen and internal green areas.
- Installed satellite, cable, Internet and 4 landlines.
- Fully established front and back yards.
- Brand new washer, dryer and refrigerator.
- Two-car carport with room for two additional cars within the electric gate.
- Back stone-floored covered patio.
- Gated community with roving guard service.
- Steel reinforced external doors.
- Electric fences.
- External motion sensors and alarm system.
- CCTV external camera monitoring system.
- Safe neighborhood.
- Available immediately.
- Armed guard walk-through every half hour evenings and weekends.
- Gardening service.
- Cleaning service.
- English-speaking landlord lives next door with staff for maintenance needs.
Phone: + (506)2258-1558
You may be interested
Latin American leaders repressed protests in 2019, according to AIAFP and The Tico Times - February 27, 2020
Millions of people turned to the streets of Ecuador, Chile, Bolivia, Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, Ecuador, Puerto Rico and Honduras in…
Costa Rica says it’s the first country in the region with nationwide electric vehicle charging gridAlejandro Zúñiga - February 27, 2020
Costa Rica has more than 100 electric car charging stations within its national territory, according to First Lady Claudia Dobles,…
Both Costa Rican clubs eliminated from CONCACAF Champions LeagueAFP and The Tico Times - February 27, 2020
Costa Rica's two representatives in the CONCACAF Champions League, Deportivo Saprissa and AD San Carlos, were both eliminated from the…