Beautiful home for sale or rent in Escazú, reduced from $1.1 million to $750,000
$1,100,000 to $750,000
Province: San José
Bedrooms: 3.5 with additional bedroom/office
Lot: SJ-052284-1983 880.52 M2
Construction Area: 544 M2
- Custom, unique house in Escazú.
- Newly refurbished and painted.
- Within 1 mile of U.S. Embassy Residence and numerous shopping centers.
- Loft TV/music room.
- Beautiful living room with floor to ceiling windows, fireplace, and 3-story ceiling.
- 3 split levels.
- Additional TV room, spacious kitchen and internal green areas.
- Installed satellite, cable, Internet and 4 landlines.
- Fully established front and back yards.
- Brand new washer, dryer and refrigerator.
- Two-car carport with room for two additional cars within the electric gate.
- Back stone-floored covered patio.
- Gated community with roving guard service.
- Steel reinforced external doors.
- Electric fences.
- External motion sensors and alarm system.
- CCTV external camera monitoring system.
- Safe neighborhood.
- Available immediately.
- Armed guard walk-through every half hour evenings and weekends.
- Gardening service.
- Cleaning service.
- English-speaking landlord lives next door with staff for maintenance needs.
Phone: + (506)2258-1558
You may be interested
USNS Comfort mission to arrive in Costa Rica this weekendAlejandro Zúñiga - July 16, 2019
Costa Rica will receive this weekend the USNS Comfort, a United States Navy hospital ship, as part of the vessel's…
Pic of the Day: The works of Costa Rican artist Jorge Jiménez DerediaAFP and The Tico Times - July 16, 2019
Today's featured photo shows the sculpture "Genesis de Huevo" by Italy-based Costa Rican artist Jorge Jiménez Deredia as it appeared…
Costa Rican students continue protests over public education programsMonserrat Cordero Parra and Rita Valverde / Semanario Universidad - July 15, 2019
Costa Rican high school students demonstrated Monday in front of the Rofas Building in San José and closed educational centers…