Beautiful home for sale or rent in Escazú, reduced from $1.1 million to $750,000
$1,100,000 to $750,000
Province: San José
Bedrooms: 3.5 with additional bedroom/office
Lot: SJ-052284-1983 880.52 M2
Construction Area: 544 M2
- Custom, unique house in Escazú.
- Newly refurbished and painted.
- Within 1 mile of U.S. Embassy Residence and numerous shopping centers.
- Loft TV/music room.
- Beautiful living room with floor to ceiling windows, fireplace, and 3-story ceiling.
- 3 split levels.
- Additional TV room, spacious kitchen and internal green areas.
- Installed satellite, cable, Internet and 4 landlines.
- Fully established front and back yards.
- Brand new washer, dryer and refrigerator.
- Two-car carport with room for two additional cars within the electric gate.
- Back stone-floored covered patio.
- Gated community with roving guard service.
- Steel reinforced external doors.
- Electric fences.
- External motion sensors and alarm system.
- CCTV external camera monitoring system.
- Safe neighborhood.
- Available immediately.
- Armed guard walk-through every half hour evenings and weekends.
- Gardening service.
- Cleaning service.
- English-speaking landlord lives next door with staff for maintenance needs.
Phone: + (506)2258-1558
You may be interested
Authorities warn of significant weather to affect Costa Rica this weekendAlejandro Zúñiga - October 30, 2020
Authorities on Friday warned that Costa Rica may endure the indirect effects of a tropical wave beginning this weekend. The…
Costa Rica coronavirus updates for Friday, October 30Alejandro Zúñiga - October 30, 2020
Costa Rica announced 14 new coronavirus-related deaths over the last day for a total of 1,371, according to official data…
Several European airlines adding Costa Rica flights, airport saysAlejandro Zúñiga - October 30, 2020
Air France, British Airways and KLM will resume flights to Costa Rica over the upcoming weeks, announced Aeris, which manages…