Beautiful home for sale or rent in Escazú, reduced from $1.1 million to $750,000
$1,100,000 to $750,000
Province: San José
Bedrooms: 3.5 with additional bedroom/office
Lot: SJ-052284-1983 880.52 M2
Construction Area: 544 M2
- Custom, unique house in Escazú.
- Newly refurbished and painted.
- Within 1 mile of U.S. Embassy Residence and numerous shopping centers.
- Loft TV/music room.
- Beautiful living room with floor to ceiling windows, fireplace, and 3-story ceiling.
- 3 split levels.
- Additional TV room, spacious kitchen and internal green areas.
- Installed satellite, cable, Internet and 4 landlines.
- Fully established front and back yards.
- Brand new washer, dryer and refrigerator.
- Two-car carport with room for two additional cars within the electric gate.
- Back stone-floored covered patio.
- Gated community with roving guard service.
- Steel reinforced external doors.
- Electric fences.
- External motion sensors and alarm system.
- CCTV external camera monitoring system.
- Safe neighborhood.
- Available immediately.
- Armed guard walk-through every half hour evenings and weekends.
- Gardening service.
- Cleaning service.
- English-speaking landlord lives next door with staff for maintenance needs.
Phone: + (506)2258-1558
You may be interested
Seven arrested in Costa Rica for bomb attacksAFP and The Tico Times - October 22, 2019
Seven members of a Costa Rican gang accused of carrying out two bomb attacks at the headquarters of the Legislative…
Three Colombians detained in Costa Rica with 1.4 metric tons of cocaineAFP and The Tico Times - October 22, 2019
Costa Rican authorities intercepted a boat with 1,410 kilos of cocaine on Monday and arrested three Colombians who were on…
Vice President Epsy Campbell out of hospital following health scareAlejandro Zúñiga - October 22, 2019
Vice President Epsy Campbell was treated Monday at Calderón Guardia Hospital in San José after presenting with elevated blood pressure.…