Beautiful home for sale or rent in Escazú, reduced from $1.1 million to $750,000
$1,100,000 to $750,000
Province: San José
Bedrooms: 3.5 with additional bedroom/office
Lot: SJ-052284-1983 880.52 M2
Construction Area: 544 M2
- Custom, unique house in Escazú.
- Newly refurbished and painted.
- Within 1 mile of U.S. Embassy Residence and numerous shopping centers.
- Loft TV/music room.
- Beautiful living room with floor to ceiling windows, fireplace, and 3-story ceiling.
- 3 split levels.
- Additional TV room, spacious kitchen and internal green areas.
- Installed satellite, cable, Internet and 4 landlines.
- Fully established front and back yards.
- Brand new washer, dryer and refrigerator.
- Two-car carport with room for two additional cars within the electric gate.
- Back stone-floored covered patio.
- Gated community with roving guard service.
- Steel reinforced external doors.
- Electric fences.
- External motion sensors and alarm system.
- CCTV external camera monitoring system.
- Safe neighborhood.
- Available immediately.
- Armed guard walk-through every half hour evenings and weekends.
- Gardening service.
- Cleaning service.
- English-speaking landlord lives next door with staff for maintenance needs.
Phone: + (506)2258-1558
You may be interested
Thanksgiving in Costa Rica was a long time comingRebecca Kimitch - November 26, 2020
For Thanksgiving 2020 we're looking back on a 2005 piece that, in turn, looked back on Thanksgivings past in Costa…
The race to obtain coronavirus vaccines in Latin AmericaAFP Bureaus - November 26, 2020
While the world waits for vaccine candidates to complete trials and pass safety tests, Latin American countries are accelerating negotiations…
Where to eat an authentic Thanksgiving meal in Costa RicaThe Tico Times - November 26, 2020
While Costa Rica doesn’t officially recognize the Thanksgiving holiday, thousands of Ticos every year still partake in the U.S. tradition…