Beautiful home for sale or rent in Escazú, reduced from $1.1 million to $750,000
$1,100,000 to $750,000
Province: San José
Bedrooms: 3.5 with additional bedroom/office
Lot: SJ-052284-1983 880.52 M2
Construction Area: 544 M2
- Custom, unique house in Escazú.
- Newly refurbished and painted.
- Within 1 mile of U.S. Embassy Residence and numerous shopping centers.
- Loft TV/music room.
- Beautiful living room with floor to ceiling windows, fireplace, and 3-story ceiling.
- 3 split levels.
- Additional TV room, spacious kitchen and internal green areas.
- Installed satellite, cable, Internet and 4 landlines.
- Fully established front and back yards.
- Brand new washer, dryer and refrigerator.
- Two-car carport with room for two additional cars within the electric gate.
- Back stone-floored covered patio.
- Gated community with roving guard service.
- Steel reinforced external doors.
- Electric fences.
- External motion sensors and alarm system.
- CCTV external camera monitoring system.
- Safe neighborhood.
- Available immediately.
- Armed guard walk-through every half hour evenings and weekends.
- Gardening service.
- Cleaning service.
- English-speaking landlord lives next door with staff for maintenance needs.
Phone: + (506)2258-1558
You may be interested
Costa Rica adds 25 new coronavirus casesAlejandro Zúñiga - May 30, 2020
Costa Rica confirmed 25 new cases of the coronavirus over the past day, totaling 1,047 cumulative known cases, the Health…
Dengue cases on the rise throughout Costa RicaAlejandro Zúñiga - May 30, 2020
Costa Rica's Health Ministry declared an outbreak of dengue in the San José canton of Pérez Zeledón, the institution said…
Costa Rica lifting more measures in June; country adds 22 new coronavirus casesAlejandro Zúñiga - May 29, 2020
Costa Rica confirmed 22 new cases of the coronavirus over the past day, totaling 1,022 cumulative known cases, the Health…